ePattern - Mesh Crochet Soap Saver
This is a digital download for a Mesh Soap Saver crochet pattern. This nifty little soap saver helps to save all your soap ends, as well as provide gentle scrubbing action. Worked in an open mesh stitch that allows the soap suds to foam through easily as well as dry quickly. Make it in a sustainable yarn such as organic cotton, linen or hemp, pair it with a bar of soap, and this will make an awesome eco-friendly gift!
This ePattern for a downloadable pdf file includes :
- crochet pattern instructions in U.S. terminology
- crochet charts (selected rows)
- video links to Youtube tutorials that I've created
- yarn resources that are suitable for this pattern
- free access to future pattern upgrades / corrections
Skill Level : Beginner
Materials Needed :
- 20g Sport or DK weight yarn, in cotton, linen or hemp
- 3.00mm hook
- Yarn / Tapestry needle
21st = 10cm in dc stitch
Gauge is not important, work tighter as soap sack will stretch with use
Finished Dimensions : 9cm x 11cm
You are welcome to sell finished products made from this pattern. Please tag me at @byiroiro (instagram) or handmade byiroiro (facebook) so others can admire your creations!
If you have any questions regarding the PDF or the videos, feel free to email me at email@example.com.