Summer Rain Lap Blanket
A light, airy lap throw inspired by summer rain; that cool breeze ruffling the back of your neck, unique sweet earthy scent when rain hits the hot earth. Floral motifs echoes a field of flowers after a summer storm.
- Handmade in natural cotton / linen / bamboo yarn
- Breathable, airy & light
- Dry feel that feels pleasant to skin esp in hot weather
- Made to order in 3 weeks
- Custom sizing and colours available; just ask :))
Why is this earth-friendly:
- Natural, plant-based fiber means no micro-plastics and is biodegradable & compostable at end-of-life
- Crocheted by hand means many hours of skill, detail & thought to craft a well-made, longer-lasting blanket than compared to cheaper factory-produced ones
Custom sizing options
S : 70cm x 90cm
M : 80cm x 100cm
L : 100cm x 120cm
Custom colour options :
Pls select 2 colours (1 for base colour, 1 for contrast)
Edging colour can also be customised
If you can't quite decide on colours yet, you can leave the custom box blank, and I’ll reach out to discuss.
Other customisations: to be discussed via email. Additional charges may apply.
Since this is a made-to-order item, please allow 3 weeks minimum for your item to be crafted. Once you’ve placed your order, I will contact you via email to confirm on sizing, colour and other custom options before starting work. It’s also possible to show me photos of your space (or your colour scheme) so we can have a reference for discussion.
Hand wash only in cold (< 30 deg c) using gentle detergent. Give your blanket a gentle queeze and leave in the water for a few minutes. Once done, roll in a clean towel to remove excess water and then dry flat.