ePattern - Pebbled Crochet Basket | Easy Crochet Basket Pattern
This easy crochet basket pattern is inspired by the look of modern macrame cords. Unlike traditional highly twisted cords, these 100% recycled cotton cords are single-twisted with a matte finish, accentuating the pebbled stitch and creating a visually interesting basket.
They are quick to make as they use only 1 cone of macrame cord, and can be scattered throughout the house for a variety of uses - in the bathroom, entryway, or study room. Make a few in complementary shades to pull together your home decor look, or in contrasting colors to add a pop of colour.
This is an ePattern for a downloadable pdf file and includes :
- crochet pattern instructions in U.S. terminology
- crochet charts (selected rows)
- video links to Youtube tutorials that I've created
- additional tips on working with macrame cord
- free access to future pattern upgrades / corrections
Skill Level : Advanced beginner, knowledge of working in the round is preferred.
Materials Needed :
- Bobbiny 1.5mm Macrame Cord (100m); or macrame cord in similar thickness 1.5mm/2mm
- 4.00mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Finished Dimensions : 14cm diameter (base), 7-8cm height
You are welcome to sell finished products made from this pattern. Please tag me at @byiroiro (instagram) or handmade byiroiro (facebook) so others can admire your creations!
If you have any questions regarding the PDF or the videos, feel free to email me and I will guide you personally.